Thursday, June 26, 2008

Creepin' Crud of the Chest and Cranial Cavities!!

My brother Michael - who sees beauty in everything - - and I do mean EVERYTHING took this picture of fungus on a tree limb. I think that fungus is amongus!! Yikes! I have had the creepin' crud for a week now!! I am sick of being sick! I am 43 years old and I have a stupid ear infection! ARGH!!!!! I sound like someone who just spent three days straight in a bar. I cough 'till I gag. Whine, whine, whine. Puny. That's me! I should be outside working in my garden, not sitting on the couch holding my head to keep it from falling off! haha. I must admit, though, having ear infection makes you remember how badly they hurt so you can have more sympathy and pray harder for the little ones who have them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never had an ear infection until after I had kids. Maybe God wanted to let me know what it felt like.

I hope you feel better soon. They are miserable to have, for sure.

Anonymous said...

Try garlic drops from the natural health food store. I use them in accordance to the instructions on the bottle for myself. I am one who got them a lot (so it seamed) as a kid and have had a few ear aches as an adult. The warm (body temp.) drops feel soothing and after a good nights sleep with both your ears plugged up (cotten holding all the carlic it can in) pulling the cotten out in the morning makes you feel like you can hear so much more than before. Hope you get to feeling better soon. May God bless you in your illness and grow your family in the midst. Remember to pray always.
Sincerely, :) (Mommy of two little blessings)